Position: Coordinator of advisory services for foreign residents
Tel:951 70 76 59
Fax: 952 533 434
Hours: Monday to Thursday from 09:00h to 14:00h. Friday - By appointment only
- Translation of documents and reports for the different departments within the town hall.
- Diverse advice and information on town hall issues relevant to foreigners such as:
- Registration on the town hall population census
- Requests for building work licences
- Requests for opening licences for new businesses
- Help and assistance with municipal utility bills relating to the town hall
- Information on N.I.E numbers and registration certificates
- Information on municipal activities
- Any advice on the principal public organizations that affects the foreign resident
This department was set up with the full backing of the local government realising the need for a quality advisory service for both foreign residents and visitors alike.
Now in place, this advisory department can offer the foreign resident and visitor information on their rights within the municipality as well as advice and information on local activities, services and programs etc.